Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A brief introduction

This is my blog. About my life. I don't really want to limit myself in any way so this will just be a place that I record my thoughts about anything and everything. I think it's a good time in my life to start doing this. I intend for 2012 to be my first full year living in New York City and all I really want out of the year is to continue to learn and grow and move forward in whatever way that I can. This is mostly a personal thing but I encourage anyone who's interested to come along on my journey and be a part of it. Feel free to comment and be as open as you wish. I have no idea how often I will post--I've always found it hard to keep things like this going. But it's here. It's an outlet and a chronicle. Welcome.

(For anyone curious, the title of my blog is a shortened version of a quote by Little Edie in the documentary Grey Gardens. She said, "It's very hard to live nowadays. Living is very difficult.")

2 comments:

  1. Good! Great! Wonderful! I love that you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're blogging, and I love the Grey Gardens quote!

    ReplyDelete